DSi XL

Anybody have an old DSi XL in really good condition they are willing to part with for a decent price? I don't know if I can buy it write now, but I am just wondering what is out there.

I know there was a recent price drop on them, but I like to try used first.

Thanks everyone.
Matt
Price dropped because the 3-DS came out and they made that the same price as the original, so they had to drop it...

Many GameStop stores have used handhelds... ebay has 'em for under a hundred...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
With ebay you have to be careful. Look out for "refurbished" ones, stay away from them... These are usually either FAKE (and illegal) Chinese clones (they work, for a while, but not for long and obviously Nintendo will not service them once they stop working), or amateurishly repaired ones that may or may not break down again pretty soon.
That's true, but a lot of them that are on there now are people unloading them because they've gone and picked up the 3DS...

I personally don't think the 3DS is all that, maybe it is because they don't have too many games out for it yet... Plus there is no 3DS-XL in the works, so you are stuck with the smaller screen as well... I told my Son that I didn't think it was worth getting, he looked over the game selection and the smaller screen and agreed...

It does play both DS and 3DS games though, but I feel the screen is too small...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
My thoughts exactly.

I am glad i waited until a price drop.
I might get it at Christmas though. I am guessing this will be the last time I will be able to get on brand new.

Come january, it will probably be off the market.

I like to pick up systems towards the end of their life anyway. Maybe I would get the 3ds then. They might have an XL at that time.
Matt
Well, with the sale for the DSi XL in Canada recently at Walmart and Best Buy, I finally got one for 109 + tax, plus I got the warranty since I know they break easily and I now have children.

I know the 3DS XL is coming out soon, but 200 is too steep for my bank book, especially since usually the best incarnation of a system comes out towards the end of it's life... cough cough, duel analog sticks.

Anyway, glad I finally got this, now I can play Chrono Trigger the way it was meant to be played and play all the Dragon Quest Remakes as well as Dragon Quest 9. OOHH!! and the Final Fantasy Remakes.

Thanks for your suggestions previously.
Matt