Looking For Pandora Directive Manual

I bought what I thought was a boxed and complete Pandora Directive off of ebay, and sure enough, there's no manual. I'd really like to have it though, so does anyone have one they don't need? I'm willing to pay for one.
First and foremost, welcome to this wonderful international community. We LOVE to see new posters.

Second, I have, not only the user manual, but also the strategy guide by Rick Barba. If you want one or the other or both, just let me know. [email protected]
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Thanks Jim! I sent you an email.
In case Jim doesn't respond, anyone else have one?
Jim said to email him, if you email to the correct address he is a very reliable person, he is quite busy as well, but you can be sure that he'll get back to you...

Also welcome to our community...

There is someone who posted over in the General Forum who has had to place his Tex Murphy items up for sale, so go check his Thread out, he called it "Long Time No Talk"... Just in case you are thinking of acquiring more than just the Manual for Pandora... He had collected quite a bit of stuff over the his gaming years...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Yeah, I figured he was probably busy, I just wanted to make sure I had some backups, just in case. You never know, he may have run into a shape-shifting Native American with a very big knife.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out if Jim's head ends up in a water cooler.
Jim is the Shape Shifter, he survived the poisoned cigarette and is now assuming the form of an Old Guy...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Now if I can only make myself younger, more handsome, rich and single, well........

Thanks, Baf. As a matter of fact I haven't check my email for a couple of days. Will do so soon.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"