Items for Sale

Ok, here's a brief list of what I am going to be getting rid of, so here goes nothing.

2 copies of UAKM in the original box
1 copy of UAKM (premiere edition)
1 copy of UAKM just disks
1 copy of Pandora just disks
2 or 3 copies of Pandora in the original box
2 or 3 copies of Overseer (one with the light for sure, don't know about the others)
2 copies of Pandora Directive (The Novel)
1 copy of Overseer Sdtk.
2 copies of UAKM Strategy Guide
2 copies of Pandora Strategy Guide
1 or 2 copies of Overseer Stratgey Guide
1 copy of Mean Streets (commodore edition - in original box)

If you are interested in something, let me know. I don't have set prices...just a general range of what I would like to get for them.

Brian
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
How come you're getting rid of so much great stuff?
David
Oh wow, now that's a lot of stuff. There's nothing there I either don't already have or don't really need... but I am sure there are plenty of folks out there who don't have some of the games.

So there you have it folks... got anyone asking for Tex games, this is the guy they need to speak to!

-Cub. =o)

P.S. Is it a girl thing? I know a dude who's girl made him sell all of his video game collections... but then again, he collected a lot of junk.
Lol...that's a very inquisitive question. You're like a detective...but no. It's not a girl thing. In fact, my girlfriend is very understanding of my need to buy things that really don't mean anything to anyone else outside of my fairy world.

I think I will just go ahead and make a thread about why I'm selling my stuff so you guys will know what's up.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”