Looking To Acquire Pandora Directive

Hello everyone. After deciding that I wasn't willing to pay 60.00 to 80.00 or more on a copy of Pandora Directive on eBay I decided to look around for a place I could perhaps get it for cheaper. Luckly I happened across this site which is fantastic.

I was hoping I would find someone here who was willing to part with an old copy of their game. I am looking for a boxed copy if possible.
Baby When You Look This Good, You Don't Have To KNOW Anything
Welcome to the boards...
Have you ever played Pandora before or will this be your first time???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Thanks for the welcome
This will be my first time. I played UAKM with my uncle when I was a kid and just recently bought and played it again. I hadn't remembered how fun it was. Now that I've replayed my childhood and had a blast doing it I'm excited to continue in the adventure.
Well Pandora is voted by majority to be the best in the series, you're in for a real fine treat... There is a member on the site who is currently selling some of his copies, he made a Thread in the General Forum, so you might want to check it out and send him a private message...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Oh right on. Any idea what thread it is lol there are a lot of them. Also I was going thu one of the other threada and you had offered to pass along copys of the first two games to someone. Would it be possible to get those from you. I would really like to give them a try.
http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/mess ... f=1&t=2050

The link above should take you right to it... It's titled Items For Sale... Just send him a PM and the 2 of you can work out a Deal I'm sure...

NO!!! NEVER!!! NO DEAL SHALL BE MADE UNLESS IT'S A DEAL THAT IS SEALED IN BLOOD!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, I had a long day at work and I needed to be stupid for just a minute.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Amazon is a great place for the game too. I got a copy for I think $8 this past summer. Best $8 plus shipping I spent this year.