Hi! New here! - NEED A BOXED OVERSEER VERY BADLY

Hi everybody!

Well i whanted just to say hi as i am new here. I hope we're gonna get in a lot of interesting debates. :P

There is one more thing. I really need a boxed version of Overseer very badly!!!! I looked up on ebay and there are only some "PREMIER COLLECTION" witch i don't whant and they don't contain the DVD. Then there is one boxed also but it has a damage on the side (not in desripition). So i really need in mint condition. If anyone is willing to post to Europe...

Simon
Welcome to the Boards... :D

Amazon sometimes has Tex Murphy stuff... I only have 2 copies myself and one of them doesn't have the DVD either...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote:Welcome to the Boards... :D

Amazon sometimes has Tex Murphy stuff... I only have 2 copies myself and one of them doesn't have the DVD either...

Yep i know amazon has Tex stuff but they don't ship games here in Slovenia, however they will ship books. :?:
simon1234 wrote: Thanks :D

Yep i know amazon has Tex stuff but they don't ship games here in Slovenia, however they will ship books. :?:
Oh, yeah shipping could be a problem then...

Here is a Link to an Ebay Item for Overseer, it is Brand New Sealed... Says it has the DVD and CDs... The auction says it will ship Worldwide, though I imagine it will cost a penny or 2... Only $11 for the game itself though, a decent price considering it is Sealed...
It ends in 5 days...
If you email the Seller and they won't ship it to you, let me know...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tex-Murphy-Overseer ... 286.c0.m14
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Bafitis wrote:
simon1234 wrote: Thanks :D

Oh, yeah shipping could be a problem then...

Here is a Link to an Ebay Item for Overseer, it is Brand New Sealed... Says it has the DVD and CDs... The auction says it will ship Worldwide, though I imagine it will cost a penny or 2... Only $11 for the game itself though, a decent price considering it is Sealed...
It ends in 5 days...
If you email the Seller and they won't ship it to you, let me know...

Emailed him. We will see how it goes from here. Tough i don't think that it's boxed. I really need the box. :P It may sound wierd. But OAKM and PD boxes just look so great that it would be a shame if i wouldn't get a boxed edition. Anyways There was an auction for a sealed boxed overseer - just like i whanted it(i don't really whanted sealed, just boxed in goos condition) but it ended with 156 dollars. I mean com'on! I got PD directive for 25 dollars and it was mint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tex-Murphy-Overseer ... 286.c0.m14
Auction wrote:This auction is for the shrink wrapped, sealed jewel CD cases including both DVD and CD-ROM versions and all instructions.
Yeah, sorry I read that it was New and Sealed, I just assumed it was in a box...

Finding a Boxed Overseer might be hard... I'm pretty sure that only so many were sold in the box and then they just put them out in the Shrink Wrap... If you end up finding a box, that person is most likely going to know it's worth money to the fans...

Bafitis wrote:
Auction wrote:This auction is for the shrink wrapped, sealed jewel CD cases including both DVD and CD-ROM versions and all instructions.
Yeah, sorry I read that it was New and Sealed, I just assumed it was in a box...

Finding a Boxed Overseer might be hard... I'm pretty sure that only so many were sold in the box and then they just put them out in the Shrink Wrap... If you end up finding a box, that person is most likely going to know it's worth money to the fans...
Yes i know. Overseer seems to be very hard to find in a box. I would be willing to pay quite a lot for a boxed Overseer but 156 dollars is just too much. Well i will keep on searching...

BTW, what kind of versiones do you have?
What do you mean what Version do I have??? You mean do I have a Box??? Yes, I have the box that had the Blinking Red Light on it... I'd have to pull it out of storage in the basement to see if the light still works...

In fact the Blinking light is what got me to buy it... I had already played UAKM and PD, but I had no idea that there was another one out and I was just in the store shopping for a game and this blinking light caught my attention and when I realized it was Tex Murphy I scooped it up...

Yea i was wondering how does that light look. :D I heard that it has a watch battery so if it doesn't work you can replace it. :D
It looks rather neat if I remember it right... I'm pretty sure they had it installed in the box at the top of the Skyscraper... It was a definite Eye Catcher when it was in stores...

The people that still have the box with the light in it, will most likely not be letting go of it... I would imagine that if you were to find it online, it would be quite expensive... But the rarity of finding it online, you might as well play the lottery I would think...

Bafitis wrote:It looks rather neat if I remember it right... I'm pretty sure they had it installed in the box at the top of the Skyscraper... It was a definite Eye Catcher when it was in stores...

The people that still have the box with the light in it, will most likely not be letting go of it... I would imagine that if you were to find it online, it would be quite expensive... But the rarity of finding it online, you might as well play the lottery I would think...
Yes that was the one sold for 156 dollars hehe. I don't mind if there is no light. As long as there is the box. :D
I have a couple copies of that in the box and in great condition. I think I have one with the light and one without the light. I might actually have 3 of them....I'm keeping one for myself to play, but the other two are getting sold.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
adninsreaction wrote:I have a couple copies of that in the box and in great condition. I think I have one with the light and one without the light. I might actually have 3 of them....I'm keeping one for myself to play, but the other two are getting sold.
Sounds like you 2 should enter PM land and start negotiating...

First and foremost: Welcome to our international family! It is always pleasing to the soul to see a new memboer of our wonderful community.

Second, yes! the blinking light takes a small battery that can be purchased almost anywhere batterys are sold.

Third, send me an email and I can help you with Overseer in a box. [email protected]
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"