A.C.'s Novels...

I want a copy of Under A Killing Moon...

Can anyone here help me out with that???

I was going to get a copy off of Amazon, but $60 Plus is a bit much to pay for a book, especially since I know the money no longer goes to Aaron...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
That may be difficult. You could google some book search communities and let them know what you're looking for. They will send you emails and you make the decision from there.

Also, I have the books in PDF and would be willing to email them to you, including the covers. Let me know.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Thank You So Much Jim...

Anyone else looking at this that can help, I would still very much like to have Original Copy of Under A Killing Moon...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I just bought a copy of the UAKM novel for 20 bucks. Bargain compared to what I have read other people have forked out to get a copy of it.
That is a great deal. Good for you!
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
There was a copy listed online for that price, but they would only ship in AU. Or I would have snatched it up. Congrats!!!
there was someone selling for $30 before I offered them $25 but they didn't reply, may have been the same person.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I wonder if they could be brought out via Amazon's Kindle store or any e-book version. I think the kickstarter is offering e-book versions as a incentive right now (as well as hard copies for high donations). Maybe once the kickstarter is over, the ebook could be sold through bigfinish to help with further funding.
I have both books and am willing to part with them if we reach our Kickstarter goal.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
I got a PDF of the novel straight from Aaron a few years back. Works nicely on my Kindle. I even got a copy of the never-published Overseer novel!

Something tells me that they won't be giving them away free right now, since they are incentives for the Kickstart.

PS: Thanks, AC.