Alright people, listen up...

Ok, so I was talking to Jim a couple of weeks ago, and I had an epiphany...I am going to slowly but surely starting buying all the copies of Tex Murphy games that I can find. Obviously starting with the cheapest ones because like most Americans, I'm poor. But anyway, I want to collect all the games and start an online Tex Murphy Store. So, if anyone of you fine people out feel the need to part with any extra copies you might have, please let me know.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
One Word... eBay...

Okay Two Words... eBay & Amazon...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I'm already on it my friend...I just don't wanna limit myself to two avenues of interest. I'm going global with this, baby!
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Well I don't know about others, but I'm not in a habit of having duplicates of my games unless a Disc or something gets messed up... Normally that doesn't happen, because with certain programs you can bypass the copyright protection and make extra CDs so you can play with those instead of your originals... That's what I normally do...

Good Luck to you on your hunt... If I see a good price, I'll either get it for you or let you know about it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

So...how that plan work out for ya?
:mrgreen:
Going alright, but I'm in the process of getting stiffed on a copy of UAKM...I paid for it through pay pal on the 4th and I haven't gotten it yet...I didn't pay much attention to it the first week and a half because it was from somewhere in Canada, but now I'm starting to get pissed...and the guy hasn't responded to one of my messages either....I'll have to get a picture of what I already have and post it on here sometime soon...
Start a complaint through Paypal, I got stiffed a few months ago...

I agree with Bafitis, you must file a complaint. Also, file a complaint with Ebay.

BTW, did you check the guy's rating before you purchased the game? It's best to go with someone who has a good rating with numerous transactions.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Everything checked out fine from what I can tell...it was one of those buy it now or make an offer...I made an initial offer and he shot that down..so I came back with a slightly higher offer and he jumped on it...I'm hoping it comes today...if not, then I'm gonna post a complaint and try and get my money back.
You said that he isn't responding, so you've tried emailing then??? Make sure you are using the "Ask Seller A Question" button inside of eBay... The Paypal dispute takes about 15 to 20 days if I remember correctly, that's if the guy doesn't respond to the complaint... If he responds then Paypal will go from there and it could take longer or shorter...

I have all of them but want to keep them. One of these daye I will be able top get a "Retro" comp[uter to play them. Do you have any suggestions? [email protected]
J-Walker, what kind of Computer do you have now, because you don't need an older computer to play Tex... You should be able to play it on the computer you have now...

I have a pentium 4 2.93 ghz 300 gig HD 2n gig memory, home built. with Vista ultimate.
If you are collecting Tex Murphy games, Maybe you can help me with Mean Streets, I bought a boxed set over e-bay, The first disk was blank. What would it cost to get a copy of disk 1 from you? It was on 5 1/2 disks but 3 1/4 would work too. I believe it should be abandoned ware by now since microsoft won't even answer questions about them.

Jim
[email protected]
Microsoft does NOT own the Rights anymore... Take-Two does, those folks who put out the game Grand Theft Auto...

It is Not classified as Abandonware or Freeware...