Looking for Novels

Actually, it is NOT a novel but rather a novelization written by me a couple years back. However, I just finished a revised edition and would very much like to have that put in PDF form for others to read. Any takers?

BTW, welcome to the Tex Murphy international community. Post often; your thoughts are important to us.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Still sounds like a good read to me. Can't you send it as a text document, sutch as word or openoffice?

And thanks for the welcome.
Jim the old guy wrote:Actually, it is NOT a novel but rather a novelization written by me a couple years back. However, I just finished a revised edition and would very much like to have that put in PDF form for others to read. Any takers?

BTW, welcome to the Tex Murphy international community. Post often; your thoughts are important to us.
Ofcourse im interested Jim i always like a good reading. PS and how are U now btw JIM.

Ohh and verry welcome yobo
Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : [email protected]
Thanks michel pronk. I have to say, I get the feeling this is a rather friendly forum :D
Jim the old guy wrote:Actually, it is NOT a novel but rather a novelization written by me a couple years back. However, I just finished a revised edition and would very much like to have that put in PDF form for others to read. Any takers?

Sure, I'll "take".
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
Yesss!!! (Me too please) :lol:

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
OK guys; give me your email addresses and I will send the story (rather large) to you both. Put it into a PDF and send it back to me. THANK YOU!!!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:OK guys; give me your email addresses and I will send the story (rather large) to you both. Put it into a PDF and send it back to me. THANK YOU!!!
Will do....
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
Hello. I'm moving away from home very soon and am selling just about all my stuff on eBay so I can travel light. One of my items up for auction is the "Under a Killing Moon" novel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Under-a-Killing-Moo ... dZViewItem

The item was listed a few days ago but I took it down because it only received one bid. There's no reserve. I'm just hoping to get more than 99 cents for it. =)