Does anyone know ow does Windows XP fares with Tesla Effect?

Because it crashes every time I try to play it.

Hmm... can a person rent a supercomputer to play this game?! LOL!
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
I don't think it is compatible with XP... Check out the Blue Link in my Signature and let it diagnose your system... Tesla Effect is in the drop down list, so it will be able to tell you what your basic problem areas are and it will tell you the areas you need to upgrade in order to play...

If you're serious about renting a computer, I do know that Rent To Own stores have computers you could rent... I'm not sure how their contracts work, but you could probably Rent the computer for a month and then return it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Awesome! Thank you for the link and info!!!

I'm going to fire up the laptop I've got it on and hit your link tonight, after I finish up writing birthday party invitations for my daughter. Priorities, you know...

The rental bit was sarcasm over the lack of updated technology that resides in my home. (There is a real reason why I love hardcover books. I like how they feel in my hand, somethings you just can't get on a pc/mac.)

But I can't thank you enough.
I played the beta on my old Windows XP machine and it worked fine most of the time, but my antivirus software caused it to crash several times. When I disabled the antivirus it didn't crash at all.
Another good suggestion. Yes, there is some of that on the ol' laptop too. I'll pull it's plug so to speak, and maybe the game will work. THANK YOU!!!!
Be sure to let us know if you get it working... This is a great community here and we like to make sure all fans are happy fans...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
So, after much pain from the blue screen o'death, it seems the pc laptop simply doesn't have the oof to work. The game needs (2 GB?) space at minimum and it only had 1. something. Also the memory is drastically deficit and I guess nothing else is compatible according to what my husband and our friend discovered.

So, no I won't be playing the Tesla Effect for some time to come.

But hey, at least I own it. I guess that's something on the bright side.
Sorry to hear that silvermitt. Hopefully, circumstances will change for you sooner than later and you will be able to acquire a newer, more powerful computer.
Well, my son thinks he can make the Force work for him, so who knows...someday!
Lemme guess. he's 19, right?
LOL! No, he's 6 years old.
:lol: