Please Help Me-Tesla Effect

Please help me

I am at the point where I must re-establish power from the core to the satellite dish. To do so I need to manipulate the circuit breakers for a specific colour combination. I have to apoligise I cannot understand this,. I have studied the walkthrough and studied the walkthrough and studied the the walkthrough and I still cannot fix this so that is bad.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiaSnAH-t0 please help me get through this part so I can complete this game
please someone help me

Is there anyone here who can help me?
please someone help me

I can't continue on in the the game unless I can complete this part

Is there anyone who can help me?
Check out the thread bellow on the steam forum. It uses the same solution I used when I solved it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/261510/di ... 0123862949
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

The Unofficial Project Fedora Theme Song
talon2000uk wrote:Check out the thread bellow on the steam forum. It uses the same solution I used when I solved it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/261510/di ... 0123862949

Well firstly,thank you very much for this info. It is very valuable and I appreciate it. The problem I have at this time is that I have read your information and I cannot understand it. It is too complex. If it were simplified in a way that I could understand and utilise it then I would be able to comprehend it.

The part at which I am completely lost is the beginning (the entire puzzle)

I need it to be explained in a simplified way
I apoligise but this information is too complex

I need for you to explain the information in a simplified way

I don't understand this puzzle

Will someone please help me? please?

I still need help
Is there anyone that can help me?

I still need help

Please someone help me

I have been attempting to MAKE those colour combinations match up correctly on the left side e)

That is my issue

They simply will not line up

I have been utilising the Up Left and Down Right and this is not working

I have no way to know what row I am changing

The puzzle gives me no clue beforehand as to what row I'm changing

In addition, once I change a row and move onto a different row, the puzzle changes the previous row that I just changed into something completely different.

How can anybody work on a puzzle like that?
The point of changing the items on the left is to affect the color of the bars on the right hand column. The odd thing is that the left and right arrows only affect the bottom row on the left hand side. The up/down arrows shift the cells up and down. You need to find the correct combination for the entire left hand side.

Basically you need to figure out the correct combination for each row and push the correct colored cells up. Unfortunately you have to work from the bottom row up which is what makes it hard.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thank you for all of your help

I am now at the at the area where I must contact Margaret with the Radio Frequency

Please help me

I have gone over these frequencies over and over and over and I cannot do this

Please help me

I have studied the walkthrough over and over and over and I have not been able to find help help with this

please someone help me
This is a very very very difficult puzzle and I am not going to be able to be able to solve it alone.

I am going to need the assistance of someone here to help me.

I still need help

Please someone help me
Well I've reached a very lucid and serene point in the game....but it is very very sad,,,I have to accept the fact that I have reached a point in the game where I simply don't have the skills and the speed to complete the puzzle..Because I played the whole game NOT on casual but the other setting it means I will not be able to complete the game. I'm not a quitter but I'm also not a fool.

I am at the Spirit Radio and Attempting to contact Margaret

When Roman Numeral II Lights Up I'm Done For

Its just too fast

I cant do it

Now is there anyone here that can receive my STEAM save game and do this action part and then send it back to me so that I can be able to finish the game and see the ending?