Pandora saved game

Would anyone have a saved game after Dag Horton falls off of Rook's roof? I can't get past that puzzle. It is at the end of day 3.
rather than a saved file I could probably help you getting past this point.
Before you go down the stairs use ctrl key to get down low & run down the stairs & get behind the air con unit then go to the small wall & the raise your view by pressing the shift key.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Thankyou Plumgas, I have been doing that for over a year off and on. I have even gone as far back as the alley to talk to Gary. My thought on that was that maybe if I started from a different saved point I could reset the game and get this guy. I have followed a walkthru carefully and every time Tex gets shot. Well I will try some more but this is not fun anymore.
I can send you a game file which is entertainment mode, so if you can't do it you can use the file.
I can understand how you feel as it happened to me many times in the past until I worked the trick to getting low.

can you tell me when do you get shot- on the stairs or on the lower platform.
Lynne
I always get shot when I try to move from behind the air conditioner to the last wall I need to jump over. I have tried to get low as soon as I get on the roof. As always Dag is looking right at me when I first get there. I have tried to time going over stairs in the croutched position many times. Sometimes I get shot just as soon as I get to the bottom of the stairs, which is why I started going from an earlier save point in the game. I have tried to delete the game and reload it from GOG. That is just someplace I can't progress from.
okay I will send you the file from behind the air con & after I jump over
Lynne
Thankyou so much. I have been wanting to get on with this game for many months now so this is the best I can do. Since the last time I wrote to you I have been killed 3 more times and it is very frustrating not to be able to get past that point in the game.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/213 ... NNE_00.013
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/213 ... NNE_00.014
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/213 ... NNE_00.015

okay you have to name the files to match your name or the name showing in the games folder
& name it a number that you haven't used already.

first file is behind the air con with the ctrl key down
second file shows you looking at the black arrow killer
3rd file is at the wall, the black arror killer needs to have his back turned before you race up to the wall.

let me know how you go
Lynne
Hi Lynne, first let me apologize for getting your name incorrect earlier in our convesation. I assume that plumgas would be a drink or something. As for the saved games I down loaded they are for Gamer Players mode and they are in Tex's office and 2 of them are in Autotech lobby. They show up as 10/11/109 Game Player. All my games are in entertainment. But thanks for trying I do appreciate the help.
Saved game is not necessary. I got that guy. I went around to the right instead of the left and the scene opened up. I can't believe it took me that long to do that. Well thanks again for your help Lynne.
game player thats funny as I never play that mode. its from my work pc , anyway you can convert it to entertainment at any time. I am delighted you got past this point after all .

feel free to contact me if you get stuck again.
Lynne
You've probably already used the save file at this point, but I have a suggestion you might want to try if you want to go back just to see if you can do it... You have watch Horton closely and you can't start running for him until he is looking away... He turns back and forth while waiting for his ride and if you try to run at him while he is looking in your direction, that's when you'll get shot... As with any challenge of this type, he is always looking your way more than he is looking away, so the timing does need to be right...

Good Luck... It's a fantastic game, hope you enjoy it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...