OSX App Bundle

I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in this, but I took the standard "DOSBox" instructions for running PandoraDirective.app, and bundled the whole shebang up as an App Bundle (aka "Pandora Directive.app"). The required DOSBox app, and the Pandora data files are all situated under the app.

If anyone else is interested, here is the basic process:

1) Follow normal install instructions to create your "PANDORA" directory via the installer, with the "DISK1", etc. folders under it. Nothing special here
2) Use the "Applescript Editor" to create a new script (see attached), and save as a bundle.
3) Move your "PANDORA" folder into the new bundle
4) Copy the DOSBox binary (dosbox.app/contents/MacOS/DOSBox) to the Pandora.app folder
5) Finally, add the line " <key>CGDisableCoalescedUpdates</key><true/>" to your Pandora.app's plist file

Here is the apple-script:
set appPath to (path to me) as string
set dosBox to "\"" & (POSIX path of (appPath)) & "Contents/Resources/Pandora Directive.app/Contents/MacOS/DOSBox\""
set confFile to " -conf \"" & (POSIX path of (appPath)) & "Contents/Resources/dosbox-pandora.conf\""
set dbRoot to (POSIX path of (appPath)) & "Contents/Resources/DosBox/"
set rootCmd to " -c \"mount c \\\"" & dbRoot & "\\\"\""
set d1Cmd to " -c \"mount d \\\"" & dbRoot & "PANDORA/Disk1\\\" -t cdrom -label PANDORA1\""
set d2Cmd to " -c \"mount e \\\"" & dbRoot & "PANDORA/Disk2\\\" -t cdrom -label PANDORA2\""
set d3Cmd to " -c \"mount f \\\"" & dbRoot & "PANDORA/Disk3\\\" -t cdrom -label PANDORA3\""
set d4Cmd to " -c \"mount g \\\"" & dbRoot & "PANDORA/Disk4\\\" -t cdrom -label PANDORA4\""
set d5Cmd to " -c \"mount h \\\"" & dbRoot & "PANDORA/Disk5\\\" -t cdrom -label PANDORA5\""
set d6Cmd to " -c \"mount i \\\"" & dbRoot & "PANDORA/Disk6\\\" -t cdrom -label PANDORA6\""
set execCmd to " -c \"c:\\PANDORA.bat\""
set cmd to rootCmd & d1Cmd & d2Cmd & d3Cmd & d4Cmd & d5Cmd & d6Cmd & execCmd

do shell script dosBox & cmd & confFile
If anyone is interested, I can zip up the packages for PD and UAKM, minus the game files and DOSBox executable. All you would have to do is to drop the output of Wintermute's HD installer into the bundle...