A note from Nilo

I suffered a stroke on May 27, and was hospitalized for two weeks. I am now home and undergoing intensive speech, occupational and physical therapy, twice a week, at a local rehab center. The stroke affected my left arm, hand, leg and also some of the neck and throat muscles that control swallowing. I am getting better with each day – I can now use my left hand to the point where I can move all of my fingers. Also, I was using a walker, but I can now get around using a cane. The muscles that control swallowing are getting stronger, which means I could soon be back to a normal diet once again. I consider myself very fortunate to have advanced this far in such a short time. And I am very optimistic that I will make a full recovery. So, hopefully I’ll soon be back to posting and helping my fellow, Tex, friends once again.

I really miss you guys!!! :(
Nilo
Nilo

Website - http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/

Email - [email protected]
DUDE!!! That's just horrible... We've missed you as well... Got some new people been asking for some Tech Help... Was kind of wondering where your Wisdom was... Now I'm Sorry to hear where it was... :(
Anything any of us can do??? I realize most of us are hundreds and/or thousands of miles apart, but I'm sure I speak for most everyone here that we'll do what we can if you ask...

You're in our Thoughts and Our Prayers... It sounds like you are fighting with all your being, don't give that up...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
gee nilo sorry to hear that, but even happier to hear you are recovering.

Lynne AU
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town