I know I haven’t posted much recently........

My Dear Sister Passed Away April 10th. And it hasn't been easy for my family and me to get back into an everyday routine. But we must move on with our lives as she would have wanted us to.

Nilo
Nilo

Website - http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/

Email - [email protected]
My Deepest Thoughts Go Your Way Nilo...

I'm Sorry For Your Loss...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Goodness, Nilo I'm very sorry. I can't imagine what your family is going through right now. Take the best of care for each other, and know that our prayers are with you.

Love,
Jen
Michael and Jen,
it was very nice of you to think of me in this time of sadness. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Please know your kindness made this sad time easier to bear.

Sincerely,
Raymond (Nilo)
Nilo

Website - http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/

Email - [email protected]
Any time...

You'd be there for any of us...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Just read your post, Nilo. Sorry to hear about your loss. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully you will find the strength to get life moving along again. All of your friends are here for you.

Brian
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
My condolences Nilo, I know it's tough when a family member passes.
A sansGUI interface is one that does not have the small features called "Windows". The term comes from the French word sans, meaning "without".

SansGUI's are more typically used in Unix-like Operating Systems. The conventional wisdom is that a GUI (Grapical User Interface) help guide the casual computer user to perform routine tasks with Point and Click simplicity. SansGUI's have acquired considerable acceptance for users accustomed to the CLI (Command Line Interface).