Overseer ISO of disc 5

My Overseer game does not have disc #5. Does anyone have an ISO of disc #5. Any help will be appreciated.
The disc 5 ISO is 636 MB - Do you have an FTP site to upload it to, or a file transfer service that you use?

Bret
Bret B
Thanks for the reply. I am some what of a novice when it comes to pc's.
I am a subscriber to Rapidshare. can you use that?
Adventureguy wrote:Thanks for the reply. I am some what of a novice when it comes to pc's.
I am a subscriber to Rapidshare. can you use that?
I have no idea what sort of account you have with them - free or otherwise?
Well, don't worry about it. Email me at: [email protected] and we'll figure something out.
Bret B
Do you still need the disc 5 ISO? Or did you return the game? Please let me know.
Thanks
Bret B
I'm very sorry for not replying sooner but I was away. I emailed the person I bought the game from and told him that the game included a second Jewel case with a DVD and disc #5. He e-mailed me and said that he had the second case, he taught that it was another game. He is sending to me.
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it and again I'm sorry for the delay in my reply.
Bob
PS: I hate to sound stupid, but I guess this is how we learn, what is an ISO?
Someone on a forum told me to ask for one but I have no idea what it is. Da!!
An ISO is an image of a CD. Basically it copies all the data in-tact to the HDD. Its not like simply copying and pasting the files, it copies all the "recorded" data off the CD, this includes the encryption stuff that your windows explorer doesn't show.

The program Nero allows you to create images and later burn them to disc, you can also use virtual CD drives to load images and use them just like you would a CD player. Downloading ISOs from the Internet is Illegal, however you are entitled to a backup copy assuming you own the legitimate product.

... lastly, RapidShare sucks.. Torrent FTW.
I, too, am in need of the ISO of Disk 5. I bought the game via Amazon.com and the seller claims that Overseer did not come with a 5th disk. Obviously, I know better. The seller refuses to give me disk 5.

Now, I could go buy a second copy, but I dont feel that I should have to. I bought the game, why should I have to buy another one just to get disk 5 (and the DVD version).

I have searched torrent sites, with absolutely no luck. I can find UAKM and PD, but not Overseer.

Can anyone help me please?
Nevermind, guys. Thanks to Jim the old guy. He mailed me a copy of Disk 5 AND the DVD. Super cool. I plan to make an ISO file of disk 5 for those of you who dont have it.

Ill post up a link once I have it