Has anyone tried running UAKM and PD

under Vista? Without having to run dosbox, and editing a bunch a crud. Cause I'd jump in a minute if I could get the Tex games to run.

Please let me know!
I'm running Pandora and UAKM in Windows Vista Business using the new DosBox-0.70, and both games run very well - no problems at all! I'm also using VCD's with VituralDrive Pro 11.12 - (an excellent program).

Check my website: http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/ next week. I should have everything you'll need to run Pandora and UAKM, including the new DosBox-0.70 with complete instructions and a modified dosbox conf file to take any hassle out of editing DosBox.

Nilo
Nilo

Website - http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/

Email - [email protected]
I do not have Vista just XP Pro but also using DoxBox 0.70and all games running fine. Also have UAKM up and going in 0.70
Hello i managed to install Pandora and UAKM on DOSbox 0.72.
First insert first disk cancel anything that pops up, then click on start at bottom left, then click on all programs scroll all the way up to accessories and click command prompt, whether its d: drive e: drive or f: drive, once you have selected your drive and pressed enter, type dir/p and it usually is install ect type install then enter follow instructions to install game, once it has saved game installed click finish then exit and boot up dosbox now type) i am using d as an example) mount d d:\ -t cdrom then enter d: now will be loaded now type d: then enter here comes the strange bit now type) mount c c:\PANDORA or UAKM if thats the game you are playing now that drive will be loaded now type c: and click enter and all you have to do now is Type the name of the game you have in stalled whether its PANDORA or UAKM if you still stuck ill still help.
no problems with vista, I had a sound problem with dos box but editing the dos config file
see previous post named UAKM sound, which solves that problem.

I however do not use my original disks I use HD/Installer & play from the hard drive.

Jen I thought you bought the GOG version

actually I think asked if you can play both games under vista without dos box - the answer is no
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town