Will there ever be a new Tex Murphy Tesla Effect sequel?

I know there is a new Overseer remake coming, which is fantastic and can't wait to play it!
I am also hoping for a continuation to the story after Tesla Effect. I played this game now 3 times and can't wait for more :)

Thanks
Dutchka,

Welcome to the board!

To answer your question, the upcoming game, Poisoned Pawn, is more than a remake of Overseer. In a recent interview, Chris Jones, Aaron Conners and Mat van Rhoon (Cubase on the board) informed us that, although Poisoned Pawn uses video and recreated locations from Overseer, that the story will be different, that Tex's retelling in this game will differ from the facts he told Chelsee in Overseer. It was also revealed that Count St. Germaine would be the recipient of this new retelling, and that it would lay the foundation for hopefully yet another Tex Murphy game after it if it's received well upon release.

I hope this answers your question. Again, welcome to our online community.

Hammerhead
This sure helped and thank you!!!
It brings back hope that this type of gaming genre will live on and in the best possible way.
I look forward to more.

Thanks! :D
Visit www.aaronconners.net to check out his plans for the Tex novels he's going to write. If you haven't read the novels, I highly recommend you pick them up on Aaron's site. If you love the Tex games you will love the novels. It really places you in Tex's universe.

I'm extremely excited for the new novel and Poisoned Pawn release!
harpedr wrote:Visit www.aaronconners.net to check out his plans for the Tex novels he's going to write. If you haven't read the novels, I highly recommend you pick them up on Aaron's site. If you love the Tex games you will love the novels. It really places you in Tex's universe.

I'm extremely excited for the new novel and Poisoned Pawn release!
Thanks harper, I'm looking forward for something new to read.