Help the Chaotic Fusion team make The Poisoned Pawn better!

Hi gang,

I know it's been a while since I posted here, but things are looking good with 'The Poisoned Pawn', and as a next step to try and understand our players better, we have created a survey for people to fill out!

A lot of the questions relate to Tesla Effect and the Tex Murphy series, as well as other recent FMV titles. Our goal here is to learn from our experiences, understand the types of things previous games did right, or wrong, and hopefully apply this knowledge towards making this new game (The Poisoned Pawn) the best it can possibly be!

The time it takes to complete the survey depends on how detailed you are willing to be with your responses. The more detailed and honest your responses are, the more we can take into consideration when developing the game.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and by all means: feel free to discuss any of the questions, or expand upon your answers (or provide additional feedback) here in this thread!

The survey can be found here: http://goo.gl/forms/fue5lR4JifvDWtAI2

Cheers!

-Cub. =o)
Cub,

I must congratulate you. That survey took me about 2.5 hours to fill out, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Hammerhead
Haha! Wow... thanks for being so thorough in your responses in that case! We really appreciate it, and glad you enjoyed it!

-Cub. =o)
Took me a while too, though I doubt I had much to offer in way of advice or suggestions. I just know a good game versus a mind-numbing time killer.

Good luck to the developers.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
I filled out the questionnaire by linking from the BFG forums. It took me quite a while too. Hopefully, something I wrote might be of use.
I logged into the forum for the first time in many months to complete the survey. Hopefully it's helpful.
FYI we will be closing the form for new responses very soon. If you have yet to get a response in, please do so now. Thank you to everyone who has filled in a response so far!

-Cub. =o)
Well done on keeping it all going Cub, you've done an incredible job so far and glad the ball is still rolling.
David
Agreed. The entire CF (Cystic Fibrosis??? mwahaaahaaaa :D ) team has done incredible work and are to be thoroughly congratulated.

ps. I submitted my response quite a while ago.
I've been playing the demo for the upcoming System Shock remake and i'm still blown away by how good that game looks. Pawn will be on the same engine, so the idea of being able to look through the windows at a Cyberpunk city and walk around an Anasazi ruin in full HD (at minimum) is giving me goosebumps.
Oh yeah, we are pulling out all the stops graphically. It's going to be fun!

-Cub. =o)