The Poisoned Pawn

New Production Diary is online. First here: www.thepoisonedpawn.com - Eietnightly #15
I am waiting for release.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
It's going to be a while yet before Poisoned Pawn is released. The team is doing a magnificent job but they are doing it in their spare time, so it's challenging. They all have real lives with jobs, family responsibilities, mortgages, car loans, etc.
Exactly. It's a labour of love and I applaud those who have given the time and energy here. Giving such a commitment is no easy thing.
David
I'm really glad there's still something new to look forward to <3
There's always something to look forward to, like waking up in the morning. As you get older that becomes more and more clear. :D
Chandler wrote:There's always something to look forward to, like waking up in the morning. As you get older that becomes more and more clear. :D
But... I haaaate waking up in the morning! :(
For those who don't know, there will also be a new novel: "Tex Murphy and the Poisoned Pawn". It will start immediately after the events of Tex Murphy and Tesla Effect (novel). A strange and disturbing event leads to an extended conversation between Tex and Count St. Germain, during which Tex recounts the events of his first case to try and find clues from his past that explain what's currently happening. Using hypnosis and regression techniques, St. Germain will help Tex dig deep into his memories and recall details he might have forgotten...

Content from the novel will be adapted and added as new scenes for the Poisoned Pawn game.
Really, really nice to see everyone getting behind The Poisoned Pawn team.
Yes! This is the news I was hoping for. Maybe we have a story within a story within a story, as I think we saw on the beginning of the wonderful film The Grand Budapest Hotel. :D
AC wrote:
Content from the novel will be adapted and added as new scenes for the Poisoned Pawn game.
...are you implying that there is some filming taking place for the project?
Joel, you're a knife edge, dude. You pick up on things wayyy too well. Are you a highly paid lawyer? Nevermind. If you are, I can't afford you. Moving on..

FYI, the tentativve titles for Conner's book in progress are good and intruiging as well. I look forward to them myself. As for the Poison Pawn's game extra, I'm guessing it's not FMV but artistic renderings.

Don't we all just love a good mystery? This teasing makes the anticipation for new game play almost unbearable.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
silvermitt wrote:Joel, you're a knife edge, dude. You pick up on things wayyy too well. Are you a highly paid lawyer? Nevermind. If you are, I can't afford you. Moving on..
Nope.

Law student :D

(Final year!)
Joel wrote:Nope. Law student :D (Final year!)
Ahh, crap.

You. May. Not. Sue. Me.

Repeat as much as needed to subliminally stick and you won't ever want to find me to sue me. Not that I'd ever give you any reason to do so... Hey, wait a sec. I think you're in Australia, yes?

AH-HA! I'm safe! Phew!
I knew there was something very... analytical about you. You don't word play as much as others do. World needs all types of peope, otherwise it'd get pretty boring. I bet you're damned good at chess too.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.