Tex Murphy Remake *Update*

Last edited by UndyingSpite on November 06, 2014 • 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1080p and turn up the volume, enjoy :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-pW-eZcho#t=167
I don't have a google account.
You can watch it here: http://bigfinishgames.com/tex-murphy-remake-update-0
Thanks!
If you need any programming assistance I might be able to help. I'm learning UE4 though and haven't used Unity at all, but I am also on summer break from school and could definitely do with a summer project.
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.

Your video really brought back memories of playing the Tex Murphy games over the years.

Looking forward to getting the 'Backers' Tex Murphy Games Package.' I hope to be able to play the whole series games again; one after the other.

Thank you for putting together the remake.

Ema Nymton
~@:o?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
Is ne1 be able to extract the videos from Big Jim Slade's Beachhouse (Overseer - i guess 4 videos)? My version of Overseer doesn't work, so at the moment i can't do this. And if so, the voice-over from this scene would be nice also.

Then i can make my stuff better :D
Aaaaawwwww man this is exciting! Wish I could pitch in but my computer literacy in this area is nil. I really hope to see this happen. I'd even support a Kickstarter if you started one...though the legals would be problematic. I get the impression that Chris and Aaron impliedly support this though.
UndyingSpite wrote:Is ne1 be able to extract the videos from Big Jim Slade's Beachhouse (Overseer - i guess 4 videos)? My version of Overseer doesn't work, so at the moment i can't do this. And if so, the voice-over from this scene would be nice also.

Then i can make my stuff better :D
what format would you like the video in as I have been converting some.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Merry Xmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6wEKRJTyHU
very good, need a shower curtain to avoid certain death.
Lynne
plumgas wrote:very good, need a shower curtain to avoid certain death.
:D Thx! Well, there is an other place to hide. Things are a bit different here and more extended.

But for you:

thank you for the shower curtain, one of the most disappointing things from tesla effect was to have the FF nightclub closed. not being able to walk into chandler ave businesses was a comment that everyone made.
Lynne
plumgas wrote:thank you for the shower curtain, one of the most disappointing things from tesla effect was to have the FF nightclub closed. not being able to walk into chandler ave businesses was a comment that everyone made.
right, but how do you solve the problem with the characters? Using CGI or 2D sprites in closeup wouldn't work nowadays (cgi with their limitations), cause then everyone would complain about the poor job. The bell in the Ritz Hotel works, but you couldn't do that in other places.
Waou, I am impressed.