A solution to the Tesla Effect "game box" controversy

So, already we've heard some outcry on the forums and at the Kickstarter page about the finished final product not meeting certain expecations about the size and make of the box. Well, I have a solution - KICKSTARTER. It worked for Tesla. That's right, we have a Kickstarter for the Tesla Effect gamebox. Here's my rundown on the incentives:

[b]$5.00:[/b] a personalised letter thanking you for contributions and a digital sheet of system requirements

$20.00: above incentives. Also includes a digital photo of the completed game box.*
* for the first 100 orders we will print a an autograph from the CEO of the printing company that is manufacturing the boxes.

$50.00: above incentives. Also, the original DVD case* that Tesla Effect was packaged in. Already have one? Give one to a friend!
*Does not include game or any of the accompanying soundtrack that was included on CD

$80.00: above incentives. The front cover jacket of Aaron Conners' novel treatment to Tesla Effect*
*Only suitable for the initial first large print edition**
** This edition is now defunct and cannot be purchased

$100.00: above incentives. THE BOX! Yes, the big one. The one to fill that empty space that has been collecting dust on your shelf since 1998

$150.00: above incentives. So you think designing and printing a box is easy? Well Kevin Spacey has a message for you - WRONG! These guys work they're asses off for you self-deserving fanboys and to endure that work they need music. At this incentive level, we will include a digital only copy of our very own Doug Vandegrift acapalla renditions of Kanye West numbers. And we know your next question and the answer is YES - Kanye was in the studio to interrupt Doug at every turn!

$500.00: above incentives. A box for the box. OH YEAH. We forgot to mention that the box at the $100.00 incentive level is made of cheap, recyclable cardboard. You’re going to want to protect that*
*Box-box is made of precisely the same material

$1000.00: above incentives. The love box. We couldn’t have an incentive program without throwing a bit of Cub in there. At this level, you’ll enjoy a night out with our own knight in shining armour, Matt Van Rhoon, at any McDonalds of your choice. Matt says you’re paying.

$5000.00: above incentives. A tour of the Big Finish Studios. Come and see the team fold the boxes…one by one. Hey, you never know, you may even be able to fold one yourself.

$10,000: above incentives. A personalised phone call from Adrian Carr just so he can tell you how much of a wanker you are. Let’s face it, if you’re willing to come this far for a box, you need the grand master of salutes.
Is that you TryWhistlingThis?? :lol: :P
I tried to post to that, and it's in queue for approval by moderator. Hmm... I did not say anything inappropriate either. So it's a touchy subject, or I'm not supposed to go there. Oh well.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Chandler wrote:Is that you TryWhistlingThis?? :lol: :P
Indeed.
so its you Joel stirring thing up :lol:
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Joel wrote:$1000.00: above incentives. The love box. We couldn’t have an incentive program without throwing a bit of Cub in there. At this level, you’ll enjoy a night out with our own knight in shining armour, Matt Van Rhoon, at any McDonalds of your choice. Matt says you’re paying.
For that price he better be the one flipping the burgers! :lol:
Also he's already been claimed, said person might throw you in the McDonalds ball pit never to be seen again. :evil:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Sai wrote:Also he's already been claimed, said person might throw you in the McDonalds ball pit never to be seen again. :evil:
Why, whoever could you mean (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)? Are you letting the Cat out of the bag?? :lol:
LOL!

You guys can fight over my happy meal. I don't much like fast food.

And Chandler, I'd be afraid of the ball pit. It's been known to harbor bacteria not seen since the Middle ages. Be very afraid.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
silvermitt wrote:LOL!

You guys can fight over my happy meal. I don't much like fast food.

And Chandler, I'd be afraid of the ball pit. It's been known to harbor bacteria not seen since the Middle ages. Be very afraid.
Not a problem: my white blood cell knights are well versed in raping, pillaging, and burning those medieval pathogens. :P
*sigh*

:|

I can't believe this is an issue. But then again I can.
tone it down....joliet_Jane
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Yeah, I know. :|