So.. What after Tesla Effect??

Hi guys

So I'm done with Tesla Effect and have been searching about info about the next sequel.

Where do I keep up to date and in the loop?
Is there another forum or a place where updates are posted?

Where do we find out about when/if there will be another game????

Thanks!!
To keep up on new announcements, your best bet is going to be the Big Finish Games website, Facebook page and/or Twitter stream. I'm sure this site will pick up on any new developments as well. :)
^^ what he said :)
Thanks

I was wondering why it was more dead on here thinking people have another login forum or something lol

Tesla Effect went by too fast...

- sigh - I hope we can find out what the plan is =/
They'll let us know when it's time. Other than that.. go ahead and poke a sleeping bear if you want. The worst BFG will do is tell you is to politely go away. Unlike rudely awakened bears, they won't eat you.

Although... there is a point to the concept of Darwinism that I certainly admire.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
conscious-sedation wrote:Thanks

I was wondering why it was more dead on here thinking people have another login forum or something lol

Tesla Effect went by too fast...

- sigh - I hope we can find out what the plan is =/
And don't forget, they're still dealing with the cleanup of the KickStarter campaign. For example, the physical rewards have not been sent out yet.
there are no plans for another game but a new book will be out in dec 14 which will tell the story from pandora to before tesla effect. Another book scheduled for summer 2015 which will wind up the tex murphy story but possibly there may be another game & could possibly be a script for the final game if this happens.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Book, games, whatever it is, I'll buy it. :D
They seemed to have alluded to a midquel game to bridge Overseer and Tesla Effect, but not in the usual FMV style due to the age of the actors.

I also hope we hear about more from Tex soon, but I do at least feel like if we don't, they've left off in a much better place than they did last time.
plumgas wrote:there are no plans for another game
Nobody said there are "no" plans for another game. There is just no information either way to make a judgement about it at this point.

-Cub. =o)
no plans for another game right now in the pipe line
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town