Edgar Cayce?

Playing through TE a second go through.

While interviewing Archie Ellis, Tex asks about Edgar Cayce. Where did this clue/name come from?

Just ask'n...

Ema Nymton
~@:o?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
I believe it was a name that Count St. Germaine brings up during the first conversation he has with Tex, but as far as I know, we don't get much else use of the name unless it's on the Ariel path one gets to know more of this character. I haven't played that path yet :-)
This one gets to me too! Having finished the game on the Chelsea, Ariel and Forest paths, I can vouch there is virtually no explanation for this character. Either it's explained on the Taylor path or it was amongst the mass of footage which was cut from the final game. Apparently there's a LOT of cinematics in the archive from this game.
I think netroam is right. St Germaine mentions Edgar Cayce (I think). Either that or it was Archie. I definitely remember someone mentioning him before it showing up in the ask abouts. I've played on both the Chelsee and Ariel paths.
Eagle-eyed (eared?) peeps will recall that Edgar Cayce was first mentioned in the Radio Theater (and even further back, the Pandora Directive strategy guide).
Joel wrote:This one gets to me too! Having finished the game on the Chelsea, Ariel and Forest paths, I can vouch there is virtually no explanation for this character. Either it's explained on the Taylor path or it was amongst the mass of footage which was cut from the final game. Apparently there's a LOT of cinematics in the archive from this game.
Makes you wonder if there will be a 'Director's Cut' version some time down the road....