I am interviewing some cast and crew of Tesla Effect!

I've got a question I'd love for each of the actor's to answer: how long did each of your parts take: i.e. how long were you at BFG and how much time did you spend on set?

For Jessa, is this interview strictly between you and the actors, or can anyone tune in and watch/listen (not participate: I get it, it's an interview).
chandler,

its by google hangout & will be on jessa's channel
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Thanks plumgas. I realize it's a google Hangout, but I didn't know if it's going to be a public or private one. All I saw her state was that the recording of it would be on her channel.

Do you know what time it's going to be, if it's public?
pretty sure its private as no links were provided. private hangouts have room for 9 people only
Lynne
OK. Thanks. Will have to wait for the recorded video then.
Yep, Chandler, it's private - it will be easier for me to manage as this is my first google hangout interview. But if it goes well the next time I do one it may be public. It never occurred to me to make it public at first, to be honest.
~Gaming Let's Plays served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Playing Tex Murphy right now! Click for a playlist!
Some of the best questions during interviews often come from the live chat room.
Some more questions:

Which of you play video games?
Do any of you play, or have you ever played, adventure games?
Have any of you played any TM games in the past?
Were any of you even aware of TM before being approached for your part?
Chandler wrote:Some of the best questions during interviews often come from the live chat room.

I will keep that in mind - but think about this. Adrian warned me that many of the actors may not be so tech saavy so it may take some work to get them all set up and comfortable. I am not sure they would have agreed if it had been a live event.

But I will do live events - I have not problem with them in the right circumstance! I have been livesimming for years now.

Also, I will add your questions to the list.

For everyone, questions rounded up from all the forums I posted on and I am working on compiling them. I will post again when the video goes live. It will be the day that the finale episode of my Tesla Effect LP posts, so keep an eye on the playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzUkSKj ... 0l&index=2
~Gaming Let's Plays served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Playing Tex Murphy right now! Click for a playlist!
To Chandler: I personally decided against a public hangout as they become diluted with so many Qs and comments in the chat columns that valuable time is wasted -- it is still LIVE at the time we record it so it will still have a spontaneous feel - the reason I asked for suggested Q's was to give the cast a heads up as to what will be asked of them [plus improv Q's by Jenna] - remember they have not been involved with Tex for at least 15 months and for the most part only worked one day on set, some even less. Best Adrian

PS we might do a live hangout with the on set production tech crew with Mat and Bjorn if there is interest
Thanks for the update Adrian. I had suspicion that many of the actors weren't on set for very long (which is why I submitted the question). I suspect knowing it could influence many peoples' impressions.

I'm sure there will always be interest in sessions with Mat and Bjorn.
oh no richard will know my question before hand...
Lynne
Is this the one about being topless, and dropping the towel??? :shock:
there was no dropping the towel
Lynne
Yeah, but I thought I read that some (many?) of the female fans were hoping it would drop 8)