TE - Day 8 Maze ...

After removing the wall vent screen, Tex is faced with going down a tunnel to a room with a red/black panel maze.

Why? What is the purpose? Is there a way to bypass the maze?

Ema Nymton
~@:o?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
No to have to go throught the maze to get to the next room.

It's not that bad. You can maintain a safe distance from the spider.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
There is a cheat for it, though, and it's a bug. If you open your inventory when a spider is coming to get you, the spider won't be able to hurt you.
Better use it before it gets fixed! :)
I love the irony of using a bug to avoid an arachnid.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
fred,

since you are terrified of spiders as you have told me many times how did you actually get through this room.

The third time I went through to the web & then followed the spider (which to me it just looked like a giant cockroach) & walked out on the other side...easy peezy
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Spiders have eight legs. These things had four. Therefore they are not spiders except in name. QED.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!