Stuck on Day 9

(Gamers mode)

Hello everyone

I'm stuck on Day 9. Can anyone help out?

(semi-spoilers now?)

I have progressed through the first batch of bees but keep dying after the green lasers barrier. I've peeked at a youtube playthrough and the guy seems to be doing nothing differently and staying alive, but he's playing on casual mode - maybe that's the deal?

Argh. I hate bees.

Also, loving the game so far, puzzles could be harder... but that's a minor thing.
Don't step on the bees.

Dav
Just a normal guy, who knows a humble P.I, trying to save the world as we know it.
I was stuck there for ages too. I looked at a youtube video and noticed he seemed to keep his flashlight on the big bee so I assumed I missed a clue somewhere about the bees being afraid of light.

I eventually got through by trying to keep my flashlight on the big bee. Must have just been coincidence that I also stepped in the right places :)

This was of course after I spent quite a while searching the facility for another unused bug bomb. :)

A cutscene or comment after death about stepping on the bees would have been useful there.
Same here. I actually died from a bee sting at one point while just walking around Level 3 so I figured I had to keep away from them. It took a few tries but it worked eventually. Holding down SHIFT helped too, I think.