Have you found your photo in Tesla yet?

As far as I know the photos are located either at one of the levels at the Savant School on Chandler, Level 1 of the Tesla Facility in the conference rooms(3), and Level 4 in the Tesla Facility board room.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I have never seen your photo joel so I can't help you out.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I'm sure i'll find it. I've only played one path so far so there's at least two or more replays in this game for me yet. But i'll need to wait until exams are over before I explore any further paths. I'm just glad I got to play it through for the first time at launch rather than having to wait.
Finally found it, at the Savant School.

Comment: "he'll just marry for the money"

Thanks a lot! :lol:
Haha. Tex is a funny guy.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
The beauty of being in the Savant School is that you, or your family & friends can go view the photo pretty much any time you want.
ha I remember hearing that comment, actually I looked twice after that comment
Lynne
plumgas wrote:ha I remember hearing that comment, actually I looked twice after that comment
Now i'm really (un)comfortable a haha

Well, at least it wasn't "they'd only marry him for money". Could have been worse.
okay checked you out again, by your photo I would have said........this guy looks like a uni student" Jason is near you "the law books behind him"
Lynne
Haven't found mine yet. Although, between relocating and my PC BSOD'ing, I haven't gotten very far in the game. Just started day 2. I didn't see my picture in the Savant school, so it must be in one of the other places Sam mentioned.
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
I was away from this board for several years and didn't know about the Kickstarter campaign until it was fully funded. They were still happy to collect my contribution but I was too late to be able to submit a picture or get an acknowledgement. I thought it was really cool how they put the pictures up and you even get points from clicking on all of them.
Last edited by Chandler on May 30, 2014 • 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I missed the KickStarter too Orange14 but, fortunately, I made it in during the PayPal campaign. Didn't submit a photo though.... I'm not THAT mean.
I didn't see any thing about a photo during the PayPal campaign but maybe it was an oversight on my part. Doesn't matter as the game is the thing and it brought back all the fond memories dating back to Mean Streets!
As I recall, the levels available via PayPal changed as the campaign went on. I pledged via PayPal very early on.
Gunslinger - the other locations are found on day 8 and 9 so you have some way to go. Do let us know when you find yourself!
David