Help or hints needed

i have bin looking at a wall full of wine bottles for about an houer and a half, can someone point me in the right direction?
and does the 1879 sign have somthing to do with it?

edit:
Scowering the internet for refrenses and find out that Teslas father died that year. I think im overthinking this one.
and then it came to me. shish
yeah I'm stuck on this too. The problem is to do with the fact that I don't know what order I need to put the bottles in. Do I do it Top down or Bottom up? I know the numbers/date = number of bottles that need to be pulled.

Really confusing the hell out of me. Every other puzzles been a sinch so far.
Ok the Puzzle is simple.

First Column, press the top bottle.
Second Column press the eighth bottle
Third Column press the seventh bottle
Fourth Column press the ninth bottle

Really the puzzle should reset itself if you press more than 4 bottles, I think BFG should change that given how many people got stuck there. Even I did.
Actually, I thought that one was fairly simple. I walked up to the wine rack, saw it the established in 1879 and guessed the two were connected. Now I'm stuck on the checkerboard puzzle in the same room.
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
checker board is easy, just run them diagonally and you'll be fine.
Somebody PLEASE let me know how to get that bucket out of the well. I've got a rope, but I apparently need something more. Been scouring the damn place for almost two hours, which is too long. I hate pixel hunting.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
You need to find the hook!
I figured there would be a hook somewhere. But can you please let me know where it is?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
The hook is at the foot of one of the statues in the entrance room to the Temple of Doom in Sesen.
Oh man. I found it eventually. Thanks for your help, though!

-Fred
Last edited by jmarsh07 on May 11, 2014 • 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, can't seem to find my way to the 3rd floor of the Tesla society bldg. Got the power up and running but the door actuators on the 3rd and 4th floor are blank and do not react. Can't seem to figure out what I missed.
Thanks

EDIT: went back to the reactor room only to find I hadn't really got the power back on. Went through the sequence again and got power back up and am now on 3rd floor.
All play and no work make me a happy boy!
I can use a little assistance with that pesky and probably absurdly easy flower puzzle in M. Leonard's room.

My current guess is that somehow they should be oriented to each other sequentially as with the calendar.

Thanks,
KvE
Politics is like a corral. No matter where you are you will always be shoveling it.
The flower puzzle knobs have twelve different settings, like a clock. Imagine that they start at 12, which equal December. Then 1 becomes January, and so on. At that point the rest should become self-evident :)

-Fred
Thank you, Fred.
All so clear now. Grrr, sometimes it is the easiest ones.

Best regards,
KvE
Politics is like a corral. No matter where you are you will always be shoveling it.
I need help with the satellite. Snuck past the second patch of bees, activated the puzzle to reroute power, aligned the satellites, and now I'm sort of stuck. Tells me I still need to go to the auxillary power thingy.

Am I experiencing a bug? Or am I supposed to get past those spiders in their webs somehow?

-Fred