Late In The Game Question....

This may seem like a lame question, so please forgive me my ignorance.

I am a backer of the new game. I have been reading about the new game being released tomorrow. Yea!!!

I have played the DEMO on 'Steam'.

Now my late game question, "The new game will also be released in CD/DVD disc sets, right?"

I do hope that players are not required to play the new Tex Murphy game only on line.

I always did like working the puzzles/games via the disc sets.

Ema Nymtom
~ @ : o ?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
You have to download it--it's not the kind of thing you could stream. They've talked about a possible box release down the road (it's also a backer reward at a certain level), but mostly people will have to download it.
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
The boxed game is going to be sent to people who gave $100 or more to the Kickstarter. So if you did that, you can wait for it to arrive and not worry about downloading.

But I can't wait that long! :P
yes I getting physical copies for other kick starter projects & nothing has been sent from those either & those games have been out for a couple of weeks now. I think its more important to get it out as a download & then send the disks later on.

It won't be on a cd's as its 15gb more like (4) DVD disks
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:yes I getting physical copies for other kick starter projects & nothing has been sent from those either & those games have been out for a couple of weeks now. I think its more important to get it out as a download & then send the disks later on.

It won't be on a cd's as its 15gb more like (4) DVD disks

Well it wouldent be much of a Tex game without alot of disc's, now would it ;D
Just because you download the game doesn't mean you have to play online--you can play without a network connection if you're on the road or something. The download is just how you get the game...