Tesla Character Interaction Question

I've played the demo and liked it very much.

However, I'm a little concerned about interacting with the characters in the game.

Will it be similar to Pandora, in that you can ask people just about anything (including inventory items)? Or it will it be some streamlined interface where the player can only pick from a few things and the game automatically removes those things it deems completely irrelevant?

I still preferred the ask anything/show anything Pandora approach than the Overseer way. It made the game much more exciting to have that much more freedom.

I must admit I'm a bit concerned about this. If they choose a streamlined (dumbed-down) approach I'd be pretty disappointed.

I have a bad feeling they're going to go with the streamined method. :(
For me this is essential to this feeling like a truly great game right up there with Pandora.
They haven't really changed any of the other game mechanics, so I don't see why they wouldn't have the ability to ask about everything. I think they eliminated offer from inventory because it was largely useless. The number of times it was necessary are pretty few, so 99% of the time the response was "I don't want that". I didn't really miss it in Overseer. I think adding ask abouts for important inventory items is fine.

I would like ask abouts not to disappear unless absolutely critical, though. In Overseer especially this could cause you to miss out on some responses.
Just let me say this, since I was there at filming and saw the script. There were a TON of ask abouts.
I think that original system of interaction question will not be attractiove for many of yunger gamers.
Since I liked this way before too, I can live without this and I hope for success of the game, they eliminated it.
I watched the Atlus live stream, and it seems pretty much the same as the old games, where you have a couple dozen choices to ask about. The text was too small for me to see if there was an "Offer from inventory" button but the ask abouts are there.