Is Slade an ally in Tesla Effect?

After going through all of the trailers, I can't help it feel that maybe Slade could perhaps be an ally of Tex this time around. They seem to actually share more dialogue, from what we've seen there doesn't seem to be much of a confrontation between them. Then there's that line, "i forgive and forget...but mostly forget." Slade seems to be in that scene too.

I'll be interested to see how Tex's attitude toward him have changed. Maybe they have a common enemy?
spoiler alert...............

HAHA Fuggetaboutit! It's worth waiting for!!! :lol:
maybe you should rewatch the trailers & you will have your answer
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Joel wrote:After going through all of the trailers, I can't help it feel that maybe Slade could perhaps be an ally of Tex this time around. They seem to actually share more dialogue, from what we've seen there doesn't seem to be much of a confrontation between them. Then there's that line, "i forgive and forget...but mostly forget." Slade seems to be in that scene too.

I'll be interested to see how Tex's attitude toward him have changed. Maybe they have a common enemy?
As Monk would say: "Well, anything is possible. . .but not this."

I think the "I forgive and forget...but mostly forget" line just relates to his 7 year amnesia. Just a joke.

And it would seem that Slade becoming an ally of Tex is just too implausible. It would break the plotline.

But what do I know?
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.