What about the resolution?

It's great that Chris and company are pushing technological boundaries again. Hell, I had almost forgotten that they always did (RealSound, CD-ROM.)

I switched the motherboard on my pc back in '94 just to play UAKM in higher resolution and never regretted it, but what difference will this actually make? Should I really go out there and buy a better monitor?

Also, anybody have a clue on what the system requirements for this will be? Funny, I have a powerful enough PC where I never thought I'd have to worry about this, but I'm starting to think running this at MAX might not be possible.

Actually, I think it'd be nostalgically appropriate for me to have to buy a new PC or tinker around majorly with my current one just to play this game.
Are you referring to the '2K' comment in the latest update?

It confused me because 1080p ~= 2K anyways. 2k means 2,000 pixels wide and 1080p is 1920 pixels wide. Not sure those extra 80 pixels are worth talking about too much.
Gur, Gur bëhet mur.
The particular resolution Tesla Effect will be using is 2048 pixels wide. It will still look great on a 1080p monitor and you won't be missing much. From my understanding 1080p is considered a 2k resolution, but on the low end.
Same here, see this as an opportunity to upgrade the PC system to play Tex at the "cutting edge" like in the old days. My problem is, I can't seem to find one of these "2k" monitors anywhere. Maybe because I'm not a techie, but I've checked all the usual websites, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. Saw someone posted they had them at Newegg but couldn't find any monitors with 2048 resolution. Found BIG monitors (27" & 30") with 4k resolution but that seems way too huge for a PC desktop, would think 24" is the biggest I could fit in my computer desk. Think I have a 21" now, still remember the old 15" & 17" days, lol.

Anyone out there have a specific place, make and model number to point me in the right direction or is this technology so new that there just aren't any computer monitors for sale yet with these specs?

Thanks in advance
It's 2014 and I'm confused about the requirements on the upcoming Tex Murphy game! What's old is new again.

Life is good.