Tesla Effect Trailer #3

A year and a half ago I would have pledged $15 just for the chance to maybe someday see this trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wnAayWwLEI
good to see a new trailer.
I think it's brilliant - atmospheric and the detail is superb
David

Looking forward to getting "Tesla Effect."

The marketing seems to be going well. Is "Tesla Effect" a movie or is "Tesla Effect" an interactive computer game with video?

Ema Nymton
~ @ : o ?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
It's looking great. I can't wait to play the game; I have a feeling I'm going to be blown away.
The 3D gameplay bits are really polishing up nice. Really shaping up to be the Tex game I've been hoping for.
Yea, I agree.

This game looks really great.
Matt
Been a while since I posted here but I hadn't heard of this til I saw it on ign. I can't wait!! I never thought I'd get to play a new tex game again. If I'd known bout the kick starter I'd have contributed. Looks great too.
Seriously, how could they not make another game after this? Tesla simply HAS to revive interest in Tex again.
Yeah its been interesting going through some of the news sites and gauging reaction. Seems to be a lot of people that will throw money at it just because Atlus is the publisher. Then there's the camp of people who never played a Tex Game "but will definitively give this a look" because of awesome it's looking.

Couple that with it releasing on Steam AND GoG, and I'm very hopeful it's going to do half-way decent. The one thing I personally was afraid of the most was the game not getting any media coverage.

Hype may be over-hyped, but in my opinion it can make and break games. It might just be the nostalgia talking but I'm thinking the hype machine is rolling a lot better than I thought it would. I hope the "FMV" aspect gets a lot of curious people to buy it, just because there aren't too many games left that use it.

As a fan of Tex though, those trailers do one thing for me. They give me goosebumps. And that's what a trailer SHOULD do.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
*Brogoosebump*

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I wonder what a *Sisgoosebump* is like in comparison.
This thing is going to be EPIC

:wink:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow