Project Fedora rewards, when should we be getting the rest?

I was just on the Kickstarter website looking over what rewards I still left to collect. When do you think the new radio theatre episodes will be available? Before or after the game? Would be nice if we could get them in November or December. I also noticed there was supposed to be wall paper for the computer, any ideas? Very excited for the new game, just looking for something that will scratch my itch.
They will come in time. After all, they're trying to make the actual game while they do all this.
The physical stuff will all come at once to save on shipping, I reckon.
the radio theatre episodes are currently being worked on.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:the radio theatre episodes are currently being worked on.
I've forgotten half of what my tier has bought. This, however...there are few words to describe how excited I am over this!
Part-Time Nomad
I'd love it if they started shipping the physical tiers month by month. Start off with the TM Boxset, then maybe the t-shirt next month etc...be a nice lead up to Christmas.
Joel wrote:I'd love it if they started shipping the physical tiers month by month. Start off with the TM Boxset, then maybe the t-shirt next month etc...be a nice lead up to Christmas.
Hahaha nice! Like a birthday present every month!

-Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:
Joel wrote:I'd love it if they started shipping the physical tiers month by month. Start off with the TM Boxset, then maybe the t-shirt next month etc...be a nice lead up to Christmas.
Hahaha nice! Like a birthday present every month!

-Cub. =o)
Yep. But this is nothing compared to seeing Cub's appearance in Tesla where he's in a room full of snipers. I'm hoping this sequence is interactive muwahahahah.
yes I really enjoyed seeing him being blasted away.......... :lol: :lol:
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
And there folks is the box-art for you right there. :D

PS: we love you, Cub.
I lost hope for my own fedora so i found fedora by my self