*RUMOR/SPOILERS* - 'Project Fedora' casting call

Chandler wrote:How on earth did you dig this up?
Cubase wrote:His name's Pernell... James Pernell.
A good reporter never reveals his sources. ;)
Frank wrote:Count of St-Germain....Hmmmm....I wonder where one of history's greatest trickster/time wanderer fits into the story.
I didn't realize he was an actual historical figure – thanks for pointing that out, Frank! A quick dip into his Wikipedia entry hints at some very intriguing possibilities!
<sigh> It doesn't look like I fit any of the criteria. Oh well. Here's to hoping they need a thirty-something lawyer type. I'm golden if that's the case.
Wow, that is some fascinating information, intriguing. Thanks for the heads up Frank.
I read some of the Saint Germain info. Wow, talk about conspiracy theories; this one has it all, including Shakespear for Pete's sake. Thinking on it, I've seen aspects of these stories? legends? what do you call them? in many TV shows and movies.

My only question is wondering how I could have lived this long without hearing anything about it.
I found out about St-Germain some ten years ago while reading about 17th and 18th century adventurers like Cagliostro and Casanova. No matter who it is I read about, there was always a mention about an encounter or two with St-Germain, most often than not in the highest circles across Europe. No matter how BS or not the occult part is, the man achieved an impressive status out of thin air. It is no small feat to impress the likes of Casanova, or be employed by kings!

I also remember his story because of a truly strange event that occurred to me a few years ago.
Part-Time Nomad
I'll bite. What event?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
UPDATE:

A new Facebook post from Craze Agency now includes a new role for 'Project Fedora', described as "Irish romantic lead." The role calls for someone similar to Dermot Mulroney, and who has a "great Irish accent."

All the roles that have previously been publicized are still listed, except for the character "Holly," who has presumably been cast.
:D Nice addition to the casting call.
I wonder why they didn't specify "hot"? :wink:
Cathy
James LeMosy wrote:UPDATE:

A new Facebook post from Craze Agency now includes a new role for 'Project Fedora', described as "Irish romantic lead." The role calls for someone similar to Dermot Mulroney, and who has a "great Irish accent."

All the roles that have previously been publicized are still listed, except for the character "Holly," who has presumably been cast.
Someone contact Ardal O'Hanlon, aka, Father Dougal McGuire:

Liam Neeson wouldn't cost much.

Right?
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
He might now.

He has had quite a few great movies over the years.
Matt
Lliam Neeson would cost the whole budget and a whole lot more besides. :D
If anyone wants to send an email to Bruce Campbell, his address is no secret, you can find it with a simple web search.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
Trilaan wrote:If anyone wants to send an email to Bruce Campbell, his address is no secret, you can find it with a simple web search.
Pass.