My Inevitable Hiatus

I'm thankful to be involved in the creative process so soon by ranking potential Chandler Avenue locations. However getting involved in creativity is a double edged sword and I feel like I'm getting so spoiled. Part of me doesn't like having an idea of what Chandler Avenue may look like and having an insight into the developer's mind. So until I have a firm grasp on the beta my role in this board will be screeching to a halt. Just a heads up.
The nice thing about brakes is the option to take your foot off and start up again. We will be patient, my good fellow. After all, we are experts at being patient and then having that patience pay off.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
You'll certainly be missed and your return will be looked forward to... Good luck in whatever you decided to fill your time with...

I feel the same way somewhat... I don't want to too know too much, so I'll probably avoid the Behind The Scenes forum over at the BFG website...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Stepping back is good to do for a lot of things. Thank you guys for your kind words.