Robert Knepper should be the "leader" of the Mollocks!

Hey all,

I had an interesting idea tonight... might be stupid so don't hold back in saying so, but I thought if there is some sort of "leader" in the dark area of Chandler Ave, with the Mollocks, I thought Robert Knepper (T-Bag from Prison Break) would be a great choice for such a character.

I think he would pull it off well... Ideas?

Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp
Being that I watched Prison Break from beginning to end, I can safely say, that mans image TERRIFIES me. So yeah, big thumbs up here.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
The leader of the Mollocks needs to be creepy, kind of like Marlon Brando's Kurtz character in Apocalypse Now. That is, too far gone and set in his ways, totally entrenched on his beliefs of the world around him but also very smart and ultimately, absolutely dangerous. Presenting to you, this guy:

See Battlestar Galactica.
Oh my god, leoben simply MUST be in the game, he would be so freaking cool!!!
"t bag" hell yes, this guy is so evil. I can still picture him killing that poor Indian vet for his hand.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Good suggestions, but they would be Morlocks rather than Mollocks!
David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YW97dyw ... re=related

If you have three minutes, a little taste of just how cunningly manipulative this man can be. This character is the basis for some of my worst nightmares, and that's no kidding. You can beat on him, cut his hand off, tear him down ... but he'll always come back. He just won't die. And he ALWAYS has a plan.

Took me a while to find a scene on youtube with him in it from Prison Break, but this is a good showcase of his skills I think :-)
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Joel, not familiar with the new BG yet, but this appears to be Callum Keith Rennie. If so, great choice. The guy has a raw energy that is simply amazing. Discovered him on Due South, and then he's done some indie Canadian flicks and other series, and I lost track of him until the last X Files movie, where he was, again, creepy and very charismatic.

Chris, Robert Knepper would be a blast to have as well!
Part-Time Nomad
Callum Keith Rennie was also awesome in Californication, season 2.

But then he usually turns most things to gold by showing up.

And Robert Knepper was the antagonist in season 4 of Heroes as well. Good choice!

But - if we're going to go the other route (And have this leader of the Morlocks character be a FEMALE...)

What about Daryl Hannah? In fact, I think she should be in the game regardless.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Demonlawyer wrote:Good suggestions, but they would be Morlocks rather than Mollocks!
:lol: Just add a B at the start and yeah :shock:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
I thought it was Morlocks. On the faction subject I want to see the Goyles!