IT'S HERE... the next big update!

Please tell me the second part of this is coming our way soon... I'm jonesin' like Clint with no chocolate over here! :)
James LeMosy wrote:Please tell me the second part of this is coming our way soon... I'm jonesin' like Clint with no chocolate over here! :)
I second that! :)
Jerry Dan wrote:
rockefeller wrote: If there's enough demand, maybe I can create some wallpaper backgrounds for you guys featuring the new Moon Child / Earth / Red Moon in various configurations - any takers?
Not sure how to put this, Rock. Uh, HECK TO THE YES?!
Here's one- Enjoy!

http://www.masterbjorn.com/shared/image ... 0x1080.jpg

If anyone has the ability and would like to use this to promote the website or Project Fedora in banners or what not, please be my guest - I like the idea of the caption: "What really happened on the Moon Child?" :D

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
James LeMosy wrote:Please tell me the second part of this is coming our way soon... I'm jonesin' like Clint with no chocolate over here! :)
What's today? Tuesday.... well, Tuesday's aren't so bad... it's usually, Thursday by the time I get really suicidal...

-Cub. =o)
Is that a hint, Cub?

Hammerhead
rockefeller wrote:
Jerry Dan wrote:
rockefeller wrote: If there's enough demand, maybe I can create some wallpaper backgrounds for you guys featuring the new Moon Child / Earth / Red Moon in various configurations - any takers?
Not sure how to put this, Rock. Uh, HECK TO THE YES?!
Here's one- Enjoy!

http://www.masterbjorn.com/shared/image ... 0x1080.jpg

If anyone has the ability and would like to use this to promote the website or Project Fedora in banners or what not, please be my guest - I like the idea of the caption: "What really happened on the Moon Child?" :D

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
All I can say is "wow"
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Oh my. I didn't expect it to be quite so...awesome. Thanks!
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Cubase, Rockefeller, fantastic work!. What software did you use in creating your newscast?
All the news sets, special effects and graphics were done using After Effects. Video was cut together using Premiere Pro. Sound design was done inside Premiere Pro. And as for Rockefeller's fantastic 3D, that was in 3D Studio Max.

I can only assume Sai used either Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign for some of the static graphics supplied.

So yeah, one big Adobe fest... cept for Roc!

-Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:I can only assume Sai used either Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign for some of the static graphics supplied.
Photoshop yeah.
I actually used Flash to trace my sketch in vector because I work a lot faster and easier in it. I'm looking forward to future Wacom Inkling products to hopefully make working in Illustrator easier for me. The current Inkling product isn't accurate enough yet.
InDesign would of been used for other stuff if it was going to print but otherwise Photoshop was faster and easier for me to do a digital-only mockup.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Cubase: In the video it's actually pretty funny to see your mate, Will, point at Germany/Denmark when he says "Hey, I can see your house from here" :-)
netroam wrote:Cubase: In the video it's actually pretty funny to see your mate, Will, point at Germany/Denmark when he says "Hey, I can see your house from here" :-)
He's not the most intelligent of mates. haha

I did tell him you said "Hi" though! He says: "keep the faith".

-Cub. =o)
Update 7 is out !
and it`s not the new new san-francisco voice ep, wtf?!
my voice just wrote:and it`s not the new new san-francisco voice ep, wtf?!
Judging by Cub's hints I'm guessing Thursday for that one.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy