Project Fedora

I think one thing that probably will have to be sacrificed on a smaller budget (assuming) is the amount of locations and things to inspect. This was definitely a great aspect of the game. I assume there will be no FMV also due to budget constraints but good art direction with character dialogue could make up for this.
http://www.glennsguides.com
AC very much wants to do a FMV and if the funds become available to do so I imagine that is what they will do... But I would be happy with characters like in Mafia 2 or LA Noire or similar characters... This would be the only way to keep Tex looking like Tex... I mean basic cartoon art just wouldn't do it for me...

I still hold my hopes for a Full length FMV Tex Adventure... What can I say, I prefer the underdogs when it comes to betting... And right now Tex, coming back in FMV, is the underdog...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
That would be great if Tex came back in FMV style for sure. I never seem to scratch my head enough over why such a great series and genre for that matter struggles. I love a lot of the big titles today but it baffles me how so many people seem to not notice all the great adventure titles that came out over the years.
http://www.glennsguides.com
On a grand scale the Adventure Gamer is very small fraction of Gamers... For the most part people don't want to think when they play games, they just want to go at it and get it done or they want the destruction of the Blow 'Em Up, Smash 'Em type of game...

The traditional Adventure Game takes times, days, weeks, and in some cases months to actually complete... And those of us in that small fraction LOVE those games, but sadly we aren't enough to warrant the high dollar that it takes to make those games...

So many people want Quantity over Quality that people like AC and CJ struggle, because they care about their audience and want to give them something worth playing...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Well, I think whatever they end up doing, CJ and AC will do it right. I would love FMV, but can see Tex working in other formats. To me, the most important thing is the story, and that comes through regardless of medium. Heck, I was way into Radio Theatre, and, in fact, still have all the episodes on my iPod.
I put the Radio Theater Episodes onto a CD when I took my Road Trip to Disney about 2 years ago... Listened to them several times on the way down and back...

Bafitis wrote:I put the Radio Theater Episodes onto a CD when I took my Road Trip to Disney about 2 years ago... Listened to them several times on the way down and back...
Sounds good
Yeah it was really fun... My Son was in the back seat with his headphones on glued to the Playstation, the wife was either asleep, engrossed in a book, or had her MP3 player on... It was one of the most peaceful drives I have ever taken...

If I could have smoked in the truck and not had to stop every couple of hours to let the dog stretch his legs it would have been prefect... lol

I didn't listen to much music on the drive... I either listened to the Radio Theater CD or I put in my Lord Of The Rings on CD...