overseer moments

Yeah, it's been a while, guys. I'm still around, still playing Tex Murphy. I go back to it every once in a while. I've been too hooked on Guitar Hero for months, so it's been some time since I've delved into the adventures of my favorite P.I., and when I did, I realized that I'd missed this forum. Hell, I didn't even realize these were NEW boards until my l/p didn't work.

Calico, I hate that part, too. Though instead of messing with saved games, I tend to just turn on the test sequence and Alt-F to shut the floors off.

Oh, and to keep this post on topic, another great moment in Overseer would have to be going to Eve Clements' office for the first time. Watching Eve chew Mac out, followed by Tex and Mac eyeing each other in the hallway is always good for a chuckle.

Aaron
Tex - "Was the picture of me flattering at least?"
Lucia - "Is that even possible?"
I think Gideon's Gallery is the hardest part of any TM game for me. I freak out every time I reach that part because I don't know how to skip it and I want to finish the game. After being killed many times I can finally reach the hall doors where I'm an emotional wreck but at the same time feeling such joy as one might feel after winning a million dollar lottery. The things I go through for my Tex!