Question for AC

What's the chances of taking the script of Overseer and adapting to a book format?

Is it better than, say a snowballs chance in hell? I understand it's the basis for Means Streets or Martian Memorandum, but I wondered if simmering on a backburner it was on hold for a better time to write it out.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
overseer wasn't a aaron connors story thats why he hasn't written a book
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Technically, Overseer was AC's story, but he used the elements from the first game, Mean Streets, for all the story taking place in the flashback sequences. Which was most of the game. And Mean Streets was not his story. Although I suppose one could argue he made it his.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I got that direct from aaron connors when I asked him why he didn't write an overseer book
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Thanks for the answer.

It would be nice if he and the author of the Overseer script could collaborate to make a true novel though. I'll put it on my wish list to Santa Claus this year.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.