Howard Mungo

Anyone remember him? Arnold Sternwood of the North Hill Clinic in Overseer. Well, we watched Angels and Demons tonight and, though we've seen it before, I noticed one of the cardinals in the conclave to elect a new pope look rather familiar. Sure enough, it was Howard Mungo! Good to see him again. Just though I'd let y'all know.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I thought he might following Delores. Now someone tell me where Monique is.
I don't know about Monique, but I was listing to the song at the end of Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen and I was glancing through the Credits and I saw that Michael York was one of the Voices of the Dead Primes, Prime #1 if I'm not mistaken...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Monique Lanier is trying to establish her career as an entertainer/singer, last I checked (some years ago). She had a CD available a while back, which I purchased, but it wasn't my cup of tea.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
speaking of actors from tex murphy -richard norton birthday is today
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Happy Birthday Richard! I knew Monique had some minor acting roles, but I didn't know she was into singing. I recently saw Henry Darrow a few months ago on a Lifetime movie called A Girl like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story. It had to do with cross dressing. Back on topic I always liked how the Mungo in Howard Mungo sounds like mango.