Pandsora Directive

Hi
I had played this old game 100's of times and I just found out that if you don't take her out
for that drink when you are going to see Emily you can have a lot of fun with Chelsie the next day.
I was just wondering if it's possible to get more than the brushoff at the end on the game. After the good time he had with her in the middle of the game it seems like she should give Tex a little more than that at the end after he saves the world and all. LOL
I have all the Tex Murphy Game and played them all many times.
Jalex,

I posted my answer to your Pandora Directive question as part of my answer to your Under a Killing Moon thread. I hope it helps!

Just FYI,

Hammerhead
jalex wrote:Hi
I had played this old game 100's of times and I just found out that if you don't take her out
for that drink when you are going to see Emily you can have a lot of fun with Chelsie the next day.
I was just wondering if it's possible to get more than the brushoff at the end on the game. After the good time he had with her in the middle of the game it seems like she should give Tex a little more than that at the end after he saves the world and all. LOL
I have all the Tex Murphy Game and played them all many times.
You've made a right choice, Jalex. About Chelsee. Congratulations!
And I have all Tex related games too. Played them multiple times. Great games!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).