Wanna fill me in?

Ok, here goes. Hope yall are nice about this and don't roast me...

As I've mentioned before, I'm no gamer, though I enjoyed UAKM. I loved the style and story, but I'm more of a creator type of person than a consumer. So.... well, I've never finished UAKM, though I probably will since I now have dosbox.

But what's the story of the following TM game (pandora directive?)? Can someone please give me a rundown on what happened? I was tossing ideas around in my head for a script for a new game, but I'd like to know what happened first so it would all fit together. I just don't see myself getting PD and playing it. Just not a gamer...

I know some people get all touchy about subjects that mean a lot to them, and some people are quite passionate about TM, so please don't roast me! Just an innocent guy wanting to know what I missed...
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
On a side note. I'm for real peeved that the other topic was closed. No one had the right to do that. Anyway, the war doesn't end...it just changes, and the more things change....well... I certainly won't stay down.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Long play on youtube.. have fun :D
You know, I would be more upset about it ...

If I hadn't WON! OH YEAH!

EAT IT PIZZA! YOU MAY HAVE STARTED WORLD WAR 2, but the First World War belongs to the Malloy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, but now that I got that out of my system ... boo on the thread lock. That's soooo ... I dunno ... I feel like a real part of history was put an end to. For no reason.

1.) It wasn't hurting anyone. If you didn't like the thread, you didn't have to read it.

2.) Just booo ... It's not going to feel good not being able to bring up this thread that has been around for years just for fun poking at one another. The whole fun of it was to be able to dredge it back up years later. The redredge it up years later again. It was good clean fun for me, and I'm sure by the participation it was fun for others as well.

3.) I'm pretty sure we didn't break any forum rules, and if we did, that rule shouldn't be a rule.

So with that being said, why did they lock our thread?

Someone wanna fill me in?
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
I say this new thread be deleted as soon as the old one is reopened.
Travis Jacobs

We should go through and copy the other threads posts word for word till we get back to where we were. :-)
You have a beautiful mind Malloy. I thought the exact same thing. I'm to the point where I'm not gonna let this go.
Travis Jacobs

I'm still holding out hope that it was just a joke to let me "finally win" ...

I don't think it's possible that someone would be so heartless as to cancel the thread with the thought of pooping on other people's fun on purpose. Especially when it caused NO harm to ANYONE.
It would be a good joke. But I fear something much more sinister at work. Whatever the case, it's reinvigorated my love for that topic. It's a monument to our greatness. A timless companion that chronicals our dreams and despirations.
Travis Jacobs

I agree. Over the years, as I read through the thread, I can remember who I was then, who I am now. The same person, yet different. Spent a lot of time on this board over the years, and have had my times where I was absent from the internet altogether. That thread was a beacon. Sort of a lighthouse in the distance. Beckoning. I'd always come back ... if only to get the last word :-)

Let's hope it was a joke. Because if it wasn't, my heart hurts.
OH JEEZIE PETE IT WAS A JOKE! I was going to let poor Malloy have a little New Year's happiness and a victory dance for such a convincing argument.

FINE!
I hearby rescind Malloys win, and you FREEP did not keep to your word that you were done posting in THAT thread.

unlocking

:roll:
Sorry! :oops: :oops:

On the one hand, I feel like an idiot, because I thought it was a joke the whole time to let me win...

On the other hand, I felt like I had lost my dog.

Yeah, I'm sensitive like that...

Again, thanks for the sentiment Jen! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But as much as I crow about winning, I think the battle is more fun than winning. Ahh .. I feel bad now. Again, sorry ... :oops:

I guess this what you can come to expect from a thirty year old kid like myself. Pizza has no excuse though. He should be flogged and hogtied for his doubt. Yeah. Cause he made me doubt. Yeah. All your fault Pizza. All your fault. :twisted:
Jen: Hey Pizza, someone you loved just died in a car accident.....JUST KIDDING!

Congratulations on the wedding :)
Travis Jacobs

Jen Wins!!!!
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"