7.5 plus hours of Pandora Directive Audio goodness.

I'm a handful of Chapters in and am loving it. It's such a great combination, Aaron's prose and Chris's voice. I thought I might be pulled out of the narrative a bit with Tex voicing everyone, but it hasn't been an issue at all. I'm enjoying it.

It's just about to make a trip to my Ipod. I'm not sure how far I'll get before sleepy time.

Thank you Chris! I know it was hard work getting through this, and I just want you to know that it is cherished.

Hugs!
It's going on my Long Drive MP3 player, for sure.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
I put it on my ipod last night. I'm going to have to find the time to listen to it when I can concentrate on it.
I only listened to 2 chapters last night. It was a little weird hearing him do the voices of the other characters at first but you get used to it. This was one of the incentives I was really looking forward to getting. Sounds great.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
personally I can't wait for the other radio theatre episodes
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:personally I can't wait for the other radio theatre episodes
Yes... this... so much...

When we finally get it, it shall be awesome.
Did he really read all those pages?
I'm going to start listening tonight when I start my pre-Christmas house cleaning. Can hardly wait to get the Murphy's Oil out. :)
Don't slip and fall hehe

That stuff should come with a warning never to use on floors.
Matt
I continued listening to this while driving a long distance to visit the family today. First time in a long time I was upset I reached my destination! Chris's voices cracked me up, especially the boarding house woman. Looking forward to the drive back now!