Pandora Directive Help!

plumgas wrote:well as luck might have it I found the saved file you need however when I tried to load it, it doesn't work. This file I downloaded from Nilo & that was pre gog times.
I wonder if its because its not a gog game save. I know it worked before in 2008.
Did you get both the Players and the Games file for that save?
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
Cheers guys. I'll give them a go today!

Dam that security Guard!
Let us know how you get on.
David
Worked perfectly, one of the saves dropped me right at the entrance of Autotech.

Hero!

Thanks very much,,,,Tex's adventure continues!
Nice to hear they worked :)

Have fun!
azalea_k wrote:
plumgas wrote:well as luck might have it I found the saved file you need however when I tried to load it, it doesn't work. This file I downloaded from Nilo & that was pre gog times.
I wonder if its because its not a gog game save. I know it worked before in 2008.
Did you get both the Players and the Games file for that save?
yes I found both player & save but still no luck, glad someone was able to help anyway
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Well, Stu, you may want to start using the "save" feature, although I do admire your true gamer methods.

FYI: The travel button works in UAKM except when you are running from the droid at GRS. Once it's locked in Tucker's safe you can start to use the travel button.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
there is a patch in the download section that allows use the travel button at grs
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Now, Lynne, is that the true gamer way? j/k

When I first played PD I died a 1,000 times at Roswell trying to place the TNT and then navigate through the laser field using a mouse that was as erratic as my mind. Finally made it, though it came to my attention later that I could drop the TNT from the safe side of the laser field. Eureka! Now that is what I do each time I replay the game.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:Well, Stu, you may want to start using the "save" feature, although I do admire your true gamer methods.

FYI: The travel button works in UAKM except when you are running from the droid at GRS. Once it's locked in Tucker's safe you can start to use the travel button.
As many times as I've played UAKM I have never locked the droid in the Safe... Don't know why, just never have... I guess it is because I'm so close to leaving GRS at that point that I don't really care to bother with it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...