Pandora Directive fun stuff

So, I decided to play this game a few times using conversation paths I have never chose before. And, I must say, some of them are a lot of fun. For example, after Chelsee leaves, you eventually end up at the Brew & Stew talking to Louie. At one point Louie gets so frustrated with Tex's dumb response he say: "I'm beginning to see why Chelsee doesn't want to date you" or something to that effect.

Also, just for the fun of it, I decided to offer money to Mac Malden. First $100 then $500 (the only two options). Guess what? He takes the money and says: "Gee. What a swell guy."

Another bit of noir mystery is contained in this game. Have you watched some of the older cop/PI movies? Have you ever noticed this: when they fist fight, their hats never fall off? I mean, I have seen raging pugilistic combat in an office, knocking over desks and chairs, breaking windows, smahing each other with various office objects, and their hats never fall off! That's impossible! And yet, in PD, when Tex is fighting and getting knocked down and flipped over, his hat never falls off either! I just thought it was a throwback to the movies of the 1940's.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I've always noticed the hat thing in movies too and also thought the same thing when playing PD...

That's why when I played Van Helsing on the PlayStation I thought it was kewl that his Hat can fall off... You get extra points at the end of the level if you retrieve your hat and have it at when you complete the level... What's really neat is during some of the fights your hat can fall off and one of the minions can pick it up and put it on his own head, then you have beat him up and kill him in order to get your hat to fall to the ground so you can pick it back up...

It was a very neat addition to the game... The game itself is about average for the hack and slash type... If they had made it to where you could have played multiple characters then it would have been much better and a lot more fun...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
For more conversation paths, start up a new game, use up your cash so you wont be able to pay your electronics shop bill, and then talk to Zack for the first time. Other characters may have "broke" related dialogues that wouldn't be available if you had the cash in inventory but I particulary remember discovering them with Zack.
my favourite wrong question is talking to clint & ask about the rug. The first time I did that I laughed so loud & long, god I love tex murphy.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
You mean the "handcuffs" remark? If so, I thought that was hilarious!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"