IF I ONLY COULD GO BACK IN TIME........

having the thrill of playing Pandora for the first time
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:having the thrill of playing Pandora for the first time
What do you mean "For The First Time"???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
it's a game- finish the sentence
Lynne
Oh, sorry...

If I Could Only Go Back In Time ---

I would call off the wedding... :lol:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Like the wise old man said: "When this baby reaches 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:Like the wise old man said: "When this baby reaches 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

-Fred
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_sA9bmJrW0

hehehe!

-Cub. =o)
Hmm. I'm going to have to quote Star Trek V on this one.

"Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain! "

Change the past and you change yourself.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
My fav from Star Trek V was McCoy at the campfire. Spock said: "Oh, I am sorry, doctor. Were we having a good time?" McCoy blurted: "God! I liked him better before he died." Great line!

If only I could go back in time I would tell the umpire at last night's Tiger/Indians game that the final hitter was OUT at first base, thus preserving a perfect game by the pitcher (only 21 in baseball history). Very sad.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'll bet I could throw a football over them mountains.
Good for, you, JD. BTW, what do you mean?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I think he is saying if he could go back in time
Lynne