Stuck In Pandora Directive

save after you pick up each item at autotech in the evidence room
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:save after you pick up each item at autotech in the evidence room
Why??? That's a little over excessive, isn't it???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Good question, Baf. However, I have had trouble in that room with the game locking up or freezing. I thought it might be my old computer. But now that I am using the Doc's flash drive it still happens once in a while. So, like plumgas I save the game often when in that room.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I've read about people complaining about these lockups in the Evidence Room... I've tried duplicating how they say it occurs, but I have yet to lockup in the Evidence Room...

But why Save so much in that Room... Can't you just Save when you enter the Room and then again once you've completed the room???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

temporaryscars wrote:So, I'm at the part where you're at Autotech and I went into DH's office without taking care of the guards first. The problem is, I saved while I was in the office so now, there's no way to go back and take care of the guards first. Any solutions to this without having to change my gameplay mode?
You are in dead end, pal.
You should wash floor with a soap, then set off fire alarm. Then you could enter into Dag Horton's office without any risks. Restart your game and don't make any mistakes.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Bafitis wrote:I've read about people complaining about these lockups in the Evidence Room... I've tried duplicating how they say it occurs, but I have yet to lockup in the Evidence Room...

But why Save so much in that Room... Can't you just Save when you enter the Room and then again once you've completed the room???
I have always found being close to the degassing chamber crashes the game & if you move around too fast, has always happened to me so that's way I save plenty in this room.

this has happend under full dos & dos box. I used to get bright purple writting at the top of the screen with a fatal error, never found a reason for this but that was years ago.
I use wintermutes version now & I rarely have a crash now.
Lynne
I use the standard version and still have not crashed in the Evidence room... I always get close to the machine so that I can see the numbers clearly on the panel... It's kind of hard to punch in the 1039 code if you are standing up or too far back... So I crouch down and get in close... Have never had a crash in there...

well your lucky
Lynne
I did get stuck in that big map on the front wall once... Have no clue how I did it or why it happen, but I haven't been able to do it again... Happen years ago... I came up through the isle of lockers towards the machine, hit the wall/map and then I was just stuck... I was able to turn around and look up and down, but I couldn't walk... But I don't think that counts as a crash...