The Pandora Directive - Now Available at GOG

Just as the title says, The Pandora Directive is now ready for purchase and download at GOG.com! If you've been holding off on joining GOG and purchasing the Tex series, now is the perfect time!

Click here for more details from GOG!
Brilliant news and thanks for the link.
David
Excellent... Is there a time frame of when Overseer will be ready???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I have not yet gotten UAKM or Pandora of GOG (but plan to)... in the meantime, can somebody confirm whether or not the audio tracks used in the extra features (bonus in-game soundtrack) of both games are the ones which I remastered?

Cheers,

-Cub. =o)
yes I see gog has pandora, the sound track I didn't download.
Cub how someone know if it was your sound track, any differences
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:yes I see gog has pandora, the sound track I didn't download.
Cub how someone know if it was your sound track, any differences
Yes, Access never made a soundtrack for Pandora or Under a Killing Moon. I did. =oP

-Cub. =o)
so cub I'm confused, if access didn't make a sound track but you did wouldn't it be your sound track then. And if it was yours wouldn't they have to have your name on it.
Lynne
Well the soundtrack was embedded in the game, of course... but I extracted the files and remastered them out of their MIDI form. Just wanna know if the included soundtrack is the original MIDIs or the remastered and remixed wave tracks I did.

You can listen to them here: http://www.provisionaustralia.com.au/Lo ... oundtrack/

-Cub. =o)
well they both sound the same to me, one is labelled matt heider as the artist & your one is listed as access software remasted by you.

I can email it to you - send me a private message

2.5mb file black arrow killer chase
Lynne
They're exactly the same files, down to the filenames. I took "The Pandora Directive" from your site and from the bundled soundtrack, inverted the phase on one and mixed them together which resulted in absolute silence so they're byte-for-byte identical.

One exception of course is the ID3 info which has been changed to:
Title: The Pandora Directive
Artist: Matt Heider
Copyright: © 1996 Worldplay LLC
Comments: http://www.gog.com
Genre: Game
Source: The Pandora Directive Soundtrack
Organization: Worldplay LLC
Well that's slightly disturbing. I mean, yes they are not my original pieces, but I did remaster them from their MIDIs into full audio tracks, so it kinda irks me they did not at least tell me they were going to include them in the package... let alone change the ID3 codes.

-Cub.
yes I was thinking the same, they should have your name on it. Maybe you should ask james
Lynne
does anyone know if wintermute is still around,
I found a bug in GOG version of the game when you combine the yakatek made easy book & untranslated letter , when you examine the letter it doesn't scroll up to see the whole page like the original game does.

this error happened with the examination files when you just copy all the ap files from the disk, wintermute did them correctly. If I could find out which file it is I could copy in my version I bought of GOG.
Lynne
I'm ecstatic about being able to play this game properly but I am also dreading the download for this. It's almost like suffering for your art!
3gb download, I down loaded from my download manager browser version but then had problems as it's in 3 separate files. I then had to download again with gog's download which is slower. Just started downloading & then went to bed.
Lynne